Library-on-the-GO is an electronic locker system that allows patrons to place holds on library materials and pick them up
anytime day or night in a location convenient to the Kingston, Waco, and North Richmond areas.
Library-on-the-GO may be used by any MCPL library patron.
Best of all, these lockers can be accessed twenty-four hours a day so we bring you service that fits your schedule.
• Go to either Madison County Public Library location (including Bookmobile).
• Get a special Library-on-the-GO code sticker to replace your current library card number.
Place item(s) on hold online or by phone.
• Any hold placed with your LotG card number will be sent to a LotG locker (Online holds will still ask for pickup location, but the Library-on-the-Go number overrides this.
• When your item(s) are available, the library will deliver them to electronic lockers installed at the Library-on-the-GO location.
• A staff member will notify you that your materials are checked out to you and are waiting.
• You have three days to collect them from your Library-on-the-GO.
When you visit your library, your new LotG number will work like any other library card.
Question or Problems
Call us at 859-986-7112 or 859-623-6704
John Payne, Support Services Manager: email@example.com
Josh Strawser, Library-on-the-GO courier: firstname.lastname@example.org