What is Library on the Go?
Library on the Go is an electronic locker system that allows customers to place holds on library materials and pick them up anytime in a location convenient to the Kingston, Waco, and North Richmond areas.
Library on the Go may be used by any library customer.
Best of all, these lockers can be accessed 24/7 - a service that fits your schedule!
How does it work?
- Call or visit any Madison County Public Library location and obtain a special Library on the Go barcode sticker.
- Place items on hold online or by phone.
- Any hold placed with your Library on the Go card number will be sent to a Library on the Go locker in the location of your choosing.
- When your items are available, library staff will deliver and place them in an electronic locker.
- A staff member will notify you that your items are available and checked out to you.
- You have three days to collect them from your Library on the Go locker.
For pickup, use the keypad to enter the numbers from your Library on the Go barcode only (ex: 3111035), press the ENT # button, and your box(es) will open. Remove your items and receipt.
Items can be returned at any library location or remote book drop.
Library on the Go Locations
Dollar Valu Plus
2750 Battlefield Memorial Hwy
Berea, KY 40403-8332
3198 Lexington Rd
Richmond, KY 40475
Cole Moberly Shell
3306 Irvine Road
Richmond, KY 40475-9032
Book drops are located throughout the county! Return your materials to library book drops found at Meijer, Kroger, Walmart in Richmond, and all Library on the Go locations.
For assistance with Library on the Go, contact Josh Strawser, Support Services Assistant, at 859-986-7112, or contact us by email.