Free Stop the Bleed classes (in-person) are open to the public.
- To get information about the dates and time go to the Madison County Health Department’s Facebook page in the Events section: https://www.facebook.com/MadisonCountyHD/events/?ref=page_internal
- Go to the selected event you want to join to register.
- You will need to register using the “Tickets by Eventbrite” section.
- “General Admission Tickets” will be free. Select the number of tickets needed and press the “Get Tickets” button.
- Location: Safety City 150 Battlefield Memorial HWY, Richmond, Kentucky
- Class size is limited to 8 persons
- Classes are for any age 11 years and up
- All participants will require a face covering
- Physical Distancing will be in place in the classroom
- Temperature checks will be done at the door
Through our Stop the Bleed course you’ll gain the ability to recognize life-threatening bleeding and intervene effectively.
No medical or first aid training needed. This course is open for everyone at any skill level.
If you have a large group or want more information please contact:
Lloyd Jordison, MBA, RN Health Education Director Madison County Health Department 859-228-2059