COVID-19 Red Zone Protocols In Effect
While Madison County is a designated COVID-19 Red Zone, the following protocols are in effect:
- Masks, covering both the nose and mouth, are required at all times inside the building.
- For those unable to wear a mask, service will be accommodated outside the building.
- Limit of one 60-minute public computer session per customer per day
- Social distancing – at least six feet apart (except for family groups) – is required.
- No food or drink – including covered cups and bottles with lids – is permitted in the building.
- Use of curbside and other contact–free material and service delivery methods is encouraged.
- Book donations are suspended.
- Meeting room usage is limited to groups of two or fewer - click here for details: https://www.madisonlibrary.org/reserve-room
Thank you for helping us keep the library open by cooperating with our Red Zone protocol!