COVID-19 Protocols In Effect
The following COVID-19 protocols are in effect:
- Masks, covering both the nose and mouth, are required at all times inside the building.
- For those unable to wear a mask, service will be accommodated outside the building.
- Social distancing – at least six feet apart (except for family groups) – is required.
- No food or drink – including covered cups and bottles with lids – is permitted in the building.
- Use of curbside and other contact–free material and service delivery methods is encouraged.
- Book donations are suspended.
- Meeting room usage is limited to groups of ten or fewer - click here for details: https://www.madisonlibrary.org/reserve-room